Quick Picks & Computers
Starting July 28, we will be open for a limited number of visitors each day. You will be able to look for books and other library materials, pick up your holds in person, and use library computers. Tables, chairs, meeting spaces, toys, and daily newspapers will not be available in this phase. However, children’s kits and weekly area newspapers will be available for checkout, and wifi is available outside the building.
For everyone’s safety
- Masks are required inside the library and must be worn properly. Disposable masks will be provided if you need one.
- We are limiting the number of people in the library building at a time.
- Those 15 years old or younger must be with a responsible adult while in the library.
- Keep 6 feet away from people who are not in your household.
- Please limit your visit to under an hour.
- Stay home if you are sick or feeling unwell.
To help your visit go smoothly
- Use the parking lot entrance.
- Return your checked out library materials in the outside book drop.
- Bring your library card or photo ID for checkout.
Tuesday – Friday
- 10 am – 12 pm: Contactless curbside pickup
- 12 pm – 4 pm: Quick Picks & Computers (in person library use)
- 4 pm – 6 pm: Contactless curbside pickup
- 9 am – 12 pm: Quick Picks & Computers (in person library use)
Sunday – Monday
- If you are unable to wear a mask, we are happy to help you over the phone with any library questions you have.
- We are also happy to arrange contactless curbside pickup for your materials.Call us at 608-348-7441 extension 4 for more information.
Contactless curbside pickup
We will continue to have contactless curbside pickup available in the morning and evening.