With your PIN, you can:
- Place holds
- Renew items
- See what you have checked out
- Use the Wisconsin Digital Library (OverDrive) for ebooks and audiobooks
- Access the Internet on library computers
Setting your PIN
- The library will use the last four digits of your phone number for your PIN.
- Your PIN will not automatically change if your phone number changes.
To change your PIN
- Go to the library catalog.
- Click on Log in in the top right corner of the catalog.
- In the Log in pop-up box, type in the 14-digit number from the back of your library card (no spaces).
- Type in your current 4-digit PIN.
- Click the submit button.
- Click on your name in the top right corner.
- Click on Your Settings.
- Click on Your Profile.
- Enter a new PIN in the password box.
- Click the Save button.
Note on choosing your PIN
- If your PIN has five or more characters, you will not be able sign into the library computers.
- If your PIN has five or more characters, you will still be able to access your library account, renew items, place holds, and use the Wisconsin Digital Library.