Check our hours page for curbside times.
How curbside pickup works
- Request Platteville Public Library items through our catalog at plattevillepubliclibrary.org/catalog
- Library staff will look for requested items at scheduled times during the day. Depending on when you requested your items, there may be a delay before your items are ready for pickup. You will be notified when your items are ready.
- Be on the lookout for an email, text, or call from Library staff letting you know that your holds are ready.
- Stop by the library during our library hours.
- The pickup location is in the parking lot behind the library under the overhang between the library and the hotel.
- When you get to the library, give us a call to let us know you’re here. Have your library card number ready to read us over the phone so that we make sure to check out the right items to the right person!
- Give us a minute to get your items checked out to your account.
- We’ll bring your items outside. Your library items will be checked out and have a receipt included.
- Enjoy your library materials!
- Please note: we’ll hold on to your requested items for one week after we let you know they are ready for you.
- You can request Platteville Public Library items through our catalog at plattevillepubliclibrary.org/catalog.
- Please note that items coming from other libraries in our library system will take longer to get here.
Get help requesting items
- Don’t know how to place holds? Check out our instructions.
- Don’t know the PIN for your account? It’s most likely set to the last four digits of your phone number.
- Not able to place your own holds? Call us at 608-348-7441 x 4 and we can place holds for you.
Updating your phone number
- Need to update your phone number? You can change your own phone number through your account in our online catalog, or you can call us at 608-348-7441 x 4.
Have a questions?
- Call us at 608-348-7441 x 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org