Check our hours page for curbside times.
How curbside pickup works
- Request Platteville Public Library items through our catalog at plattevillepubliclibrary.org/catalog
- Library staff will look for requested items at scheduled times during the day. Depending on when you requested your items, there may be a delay before your items are ready for pickup. You will be notified when your items are ready.
- Be on the lookout for an email, text, or call from Library staff letting you know that your holds are ready.
- Stop by the library during our curbside hours.
- The pickup location is in the parking lot behind the library under the overhang between the library and the hotel.
- When you get to the library, give us a call to let us know you’re here.
- Give us a minute to get your items checked out to your account.
- We’ll bring your items out to the pickup table. Your library items will be checked out and have a receipt included.
- Enjoy your library materials!
- Please note: we’ll hold on to your requested items for one week after we let you know they are ready for you.
- You can request Platteville Public Library items through our catalog at plattevillepubliclibrary.org/catalog.
- Please note that items coming from other libraries in our library system will take longer to get here.
Get help requesting items
- Don’t know how to place holds? Check out our instructions.
- Don’t know the PIN for your account? It’s most likely set to the last four digits of your phone number.
- Not able to place your own holds? Call us at 608-348-7441 x 4 and we can place holds for you.
Updating your phone number
- Need to update your phone number? You can change your own phone number through your account in our online catalog, or you can call us at 608-348-7441 x 4.
Have a questions?
- Call us at 608-348-7441 x 4 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org