How can I update my contact information?
- You can update your phone number, your email address, and your PIN through your library catalog account.
Go to the library catalog
- You’ll need to log in to your account through our online catalog.
- You can use the link plattevillepubliclibrary.org/catalog.
- You can also click on the “Library Catalog” link on the right hand side of this page.
Log in to your account
- Click on Please login at the top of the catalog.
- In the log in box:
- Make sure your library is the Platteville Public Library.
- Type in the 14-digit number from the back of your library card (no spaces).
- Type in your 4-digit PIN. It’s probably set to the last four digits of your phone number.
- Click the “submit” button.
Changing your contact information
- At the top of the screen, look for Your account (on a desktop computer) or a menu icon (on a mobile device).
- Click on Your account or the menu icon.
- Click on Your Profile
- Update your password (your PIN), your email, and/or your home/primary phone number.
- Click Save.
What can I do in my account?
- See the items that you have checked out and their due dates.
- Renew items that you have checked out.
- See what items you have requested.
- See if you have any fines.