Platteville Community Involvement Fair
Are you looking for a new way to get involved and meet people in 2023? Chat with members of a variety community service groups, local social organizations, and volunteer opportunities at our annual Community Involvement Fair.
Date: Saturday January 28, 2023
Time: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Location: Platteville Public Library, 2nd floor
2023 participating organizations
- Americans For Prosperity, Wisconsin
- City of Platteville
- Democratic Party of Grant County
- Family Advocates
- Family Promise of Grant County
- Foster Grandparent Program sponsored by Southwest CAP
- Grant County Hat Project
- Grant County Right to Life
- Hidden Valleys Amateur Radio Club
- Make Music Platteville
- Masonic Lodge Melody Lodge & Zor Shriners
- Multicultural Outreach Program Conversation Partners
- Platteville Community Arboretum
- Platteville Elks Lodge #1460
- Platteville Farmer’s Market, Inc.
- Platteville Food Pantry
- Platteville Main Street Program
- Platteville Optimist Club
- Platteville Regional Chamber
- Platteville Senior Center
- Rotary Club of Southwest Wisconsin
- Rountree Gallery
- Southwest Rainbow Alliance
- Platteville Chorale, Inc.
My organization would like to have a table at the Community Involvement Fair.
Groups may request a table to promote their group. A limited number of tables are still available. Requests for table space will be considered on a first come, first served basis through Saturday, January 21.
- Each table will have space for 1-2 group members.
- Groups will be responsible for setting up between 10:00 – 10:30 am.
- Groups will be responsible for staffing their table between 10:30 am – 12:30 pm.
- Groups will be responsible for clearing their table by 1:30 pm.
- The library will provide coffee, light refreshments, and publicity.
Services groups, social groups, volunteer opportunities, and clubs are all welcome to be included. To be included, groups must
- be in the Platteville area
- be open to new members
- offer an opportunity for people to be involved
To request a table, click on the button below. You will be asked to fill out a form with information about your organization followed by questions about the Community Involvement Fair.
My organization is unable to attend the fair but would still like to display information at the fair.
If your group is unable to staff a table that day, we will also have space for groups to leave posters, brochures, or other information to promote your group.
To reserve a space to display information about your group, click on the button below. You will be asked to fill out a form with information about your organization. We will be using this information to assemble a list of local organizations. At the end of the form, you’ll have the opportunity to select “we are unable to attend but would like to bring literature (posters, cards, brochures, etc) for attendees.”
My organization is unable to participate in the fair but would like to be included on the list of organizations.
We are assembling a list of local organizations and we would love to include your organization, even if you are unable to participate in the fair.
To be included on this list, click on the button below. You will be asked to fill out a form with information about your organization. At the end of the form, you’ll have the opportunity to select “we don’t plan to attend or to provide literature.”
2021-22 Community Involvement Listing
Our Community Involvement Listing took the place of our 2021 and 2022 Community Involvement Fairs. Learn more about community service groups, local social organizations, and volunteer opportunities through our Community Involvement Listing. Use the arrow keys to advance through the slides below and see all the groups. Click on icons to visit their websites, Facebook pages, and more.