Platteville Community Involvement Fair
Are you looking for a new way to get involved and meet people in 2024? Chat with members of a variety community service groups, local social organizations, and volunteer opportunities at our annual Community Involvement Fair.
Date: Saturday March 2, 2024
Time: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Location: Platteville Public Library, 2nd floor
Facebook event: Facebook event – add us to your calendar!
2024 participating organizations
- City of Platteville
- Democratic Party of Grant County
- Family Connections of Southwest Wisconsin
- Family Promise of Grant County
- Friends of the Belmont Mound State Park
- Grant County Hat Project
- Grant County Hospice
- Grant County Right to Life
- Hidden Valleys Amateur Radio Club
- HLAA SW WI Chapter (Hearing Loss Association of America)
- Make Music Platteville
- Platteville Area Senior Services (Platteville Senior Center)
- Platteville Community Arboretum
- Platteville Community Theatre
- Platteville Dairy Days
- Platteville Jaycees
- Platteville Kiwanis
- Platteville Main Street
- Platteville Optimist Club
- Platteville Public Library Board
- Platteville Quota Club, Inc.
- Platteville Regional Chamber
- Rotary Club of Southwest Wisconsin (Platteville)
- Southwest Rainbow Alliance
- Tri-State Needlearts
My organization would like to have a table at the Community Involvement Fair.
We’re so excited to have your group represented at this year’s Community Involvement Fair!
- Registration will open Tuesday, January 2, 2024 for the 2024 Community Involvement Fair.
- Priority will be given to groups who sign up by February 4.
- If tables are available after February 5, groups may be able to sign up on a first come, first served basis through Wednesday, February 28.
- The library will contact groups by Tuesday, February 6 with confirmations and more details.
- Because we have a limited amount of space, we may not be able to provide a table for all interested groups.
Services groups, social groups, volunteer opportunities, and clubs are all welcome to be included. To be included, groups must
- be in the Platteville area
- be open to new members
- offer an opportunity for people to be involved
What to expect at the fair
- Each table will have space for 1-2 group members.
- Groups will be responsible for setting up between 10:00 – 10:30 am.
- Groups will be responsible for staffing their table between 10:30 am – 12:30 pm.
- Groups will be responsible for clearing their table by 1:30 pm.
- The library will provide coffee, light refreshments, and publicity.
To request a table, click on the button below. You will be asked to fill out a form with information about your organization followed by questions about the Community Involvement Fair.
My organization is unable to attend the fair but would still like to display information at the fair.
If your group is unable to staff a table that day, we will also have space for groups to leave posters, brochures, or other information to promote your group.
To reserve a space to display information about your group, click on the button below. You will be asked to fill out a form with information about your organization. We will be using this information to assemble a list of local organizations. At the end of the form, you’ll have the opportunity to select “we are unable to attend but would like to bring literature (posters, cards, brochures, etc) for attendees.”
My organization is unable to participate in the fair but would like to be included on the list of organizations.
We are assembling a list of local organizations and we would love to include your organization, even if you are unable to participate in the fair.
To be included on this list, click on the button below. You will be asked to fill out a form with information about your organization. At the end of the form, you’ll have the opportunity to select “we don’t plan to attend or to provide literature.”
2021-22 Community Involvement Listing
Our Community Involvement Listing took the place of our 2021 and 2022 Community Involvement Fairs. Learn more about community service groups, local social organizations, and volunteer opportunities through our Community Involvement Listing. Use the arrow keys to advance through the slides below and see all the groups. Click on icons to visit their websites, Facebook pages, and more.