Platteville Community Involvement Fair
Are you looking for a new way to get involved and meet people in 2020? Chat with members of a variety community service groups, local social organizations, and volunteer opportunities at our annual Community Involvement Fair.
Date: Saturday January 25, 2020
Time: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Location: Platteville Public Library, 2nd floor
Facebook event: Facebook event – add us to your calendar!
My organization would like to participate in the Community Involvement Fair
At this time, all of our tables for this year’s event have been filled.
However, we would love to have local groups and organizations fill our our informational form!
All local groups and organizations who fill out our form will be included in the brochure that we hand out at the Community Involvement Fair.
We also still have space for groups who are interested in bringing literature (posters, cards, brochures, etc) for Community Involvement Fair attendees.
Library representatives will contact all groups by Monday, January 6 with table confirmation and more details.
Due to space limitations, we are unfortunately not able to accommodate all interested groups for the 2020 Community Involvement Fair.
Thank you for your overwhelming interest in the 2020 Community Involvement Fair!
2020 participating organizations
- Agrace Hospice
- City of Platteville
- Democratic Party of Grant County
- Family Advocates
- Family Connections of Southwest Wisconsin
- Foster Grandparent Program / Southwest CAP
- Friends of The Mining & Rollo Jamison Museums
- Friends of the Platte River
- Grant County Hat Project
- Grant County Hospice Volunteer Program
- Grant County Master Gardener Association
- Grant County Rural Stewardship
- Hidden Valleys Amateur Radio Club
- Make Music Platteville
- Masonic Lodge Melody Lodge #2 & Zor Shriners
- Multicultural Outreach Program MCOP
- PATH – Platteville Arts, Trails, and History
- Platteville Area Senior Support (PASS)
- Platteville Chorale and Children’s Choirs
- Platteville Community Arboretum
- Platteville Farmers Market
- Platteville Main Street Program
- Platteville Optimist Club
- Platteville Progressive Postcard Writers
- Platteville Regional Chamber
- Rotary Club Of South West Wisconsin-Platteville
- Sole Mates
- Southwest Wisconsin Rainbow Alliance
- St. Croix Hospice
- Team RWB