How do I renew items?
- Make sure that you are logged in to the catalog.
- Click on your name in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on “items out” under your name.
- Click on the “renew item” button next to the items you want to renew.
- Your new due dates will be listed for all items that you were able to renew.
- The “renew all” button will renew all of your checked out items that are renewable.
Why can’t I renew some of my items?
- You may only renew an item once. If you have already renewed an item, you will not be able to renew it again.
- If someone else has requested the item you have checked out, you will not be able to renew it.
- If your fines are over $5.00, you will not be able to renew items from home.
- Art prints cannot be renewed.
How do I get a library card?
How do I access my library account?
How do I request library items?