Catalog update September 2019
Our library catalog will be offline Saturday, September 28 and Sunday, September 29 as we update our catalog software.
What this means to you for this weekend:
- You won’t be able to search our library catalog.
- You won’t be able to check your account to see what items you have checked out.
- You won’t be able to renew items that you have checked out.
- You won’t be able to place holds on any items.
- If you visit the library, we will have limited checkouts (3 items per person).
- If you visit the library, you will need your library card to check out.
- We won’t charge overdue fees over the weekend.
- You may run into problems using OverDrive, our digital library, over the weekend.
What this means for you after this weekend:
- Searching our catalog will be easier.
- You will get back better search results when you use our catalog.
- Our catalog should work better on a tablet or phone.