Our library catalog will be offline Saturday, September 28 and Sunday, September 29 as we update our catalog software.
What this means to you for this weekend:
- You won’t be able to search our library catalog.
- You won’t be able to check your account to see what items you have checked out.
- You won’t be able to renew items that you have checked out.
- You won’t be able to place holds on any items.
- If you visit the library, we will have limited checkouts (3 items per person).
- If you visit the library, you will need your library card to check out.
- We won’t charge overdue fees over the weekend.
- You may run into problems using OverDrive, our digital library, over the weekend.
What this means for you after this weekend:
- Searching our catalog will be easier.
- You will get back better search results when you use our catalog.
- Our catalog should work better on a tablet or phone.