2015 Wisconsin tax forms have arrived.
2015 Federal tax forms have arrived.
Free tax help
Some free tax help is available locally:
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program “offers free tax help to people who generally make $54,000 or less, persons with disabilities, the elderly and limited English speaking taxpayers who need assistance in preparing their own tax returns.”
- AARP Tax Aide “offers free tax help for all taxpayers, particularly those who are 60 years of age and older, specializing in questions about pensions and retirement-related issues unique to seniors.”
We will be receiving limited instruction booklets and forms from the IRS this year.
To have federal tax forms sent to your home, visit Forms and Publications by U.S. Mail or call 1-800-829-3676.
To download federal forms online, visit IRS forms and publications.
To learn more about e-filing options, visit E-File Options for Individuals.
To download Wisconsin tax forms, visit 2015 Individual Income Tax Forms.
Wisconsin Rent Certificate
- Rent Certificate form (to print and fill out)
- Rent Certificate form (to fill in online and then print)
Wisconsin Homestead Credit (Schedule H)
- Homestead Credit Claim instructions (for Schedule H and Schedule H-EZ)
- Schedule H form (to print and fill out)
- Schedule H form (to fill in online and then print)
- Schedule H-EZ form (to print and fill out)
- Schedule H-EZ form (to fill in online and then print)
We do not carry information returns and employer products (such as W-2, W-3, W-4, 1096, 1097, 1098, 1099, 3921, 3922, 5498). For more information about ordering these forms for your business, see the IRS Online Ordering for Information Returns and Employer Returns