Ninth Annual Peeps-o-rama – 2018
Home of the Platteville Public Library’s PEEPS-O-RAMA: the marshmallow Peeps diorama contest for all ages.
Dates: Saturday, February 24 and Sunday, February 25
Time slots are available from
We provide Peeps, a box, glue, paper, markers, scissors, and 2 hours.
You create a diorama of a scene from a book using Peeps.
You may also bring any other materials you wish to create your diorama. We will have roughly a dozen Peeps per team. If you need more Peeps or need certain colors or styles, you may bring your own.
More fine print:
- Sign up as an individual or in teams of up to four people.
- Participants who are 12 and under must be accompanied by a teammate 13 or older.
- To register you or your team for your 2 hour time slot, visit the library online calendar, call the library at 348-7441, ext 4 or visit the library at 225 W Main St and sign up at the front desk.
- Dioramas will be on display at the library so library patrons can vote for the Peep-le’s Choice award.
- Winners will receive fame, glory, and Peeps-tastic prizes!
To see pictures from previous Peeps-o-rama, visit our Facebook albums:
Peeps-o-rama 2017 (finished dioramas)
Peeps-o-rama 2016 (finished dioramas)
Peeps-o-rama 2015 (finished dioramas)
Peeps-o-rama 2014 (finished dioramas)
Peeps-o-rama 2014 (in progress)
Peeps-o-rama 2013 (finished dioramas)
Peeps-o-rama 2013 (in progress)
Peeps-o-rama 2012 (finished dioramas)
Peeps-o-rama 2012 (in progress)