PLEASE HAVE YOUR LIBRARY CARD READY IF USING THESE RESOURCES OUTSIDE OF THE LIBRARY
- Overdrive – Download audio books, eBooks, movies, and music. You may have a maximum of 10 titles checked out from the Digital Library. Downloaded e-books are checked out for up to 21 days and are automatically returned to the library. Your Overdrive account may be set up from home.
- Auto Repair Reference Center – Repair information for more than 37,000 vehicles from 1954 to present. Includes drawings and step-by-step photographs, technical service bulletins & recalls issued by the original equipment vehicle manufacturer, enhanced wiring diagrams for easy viewing and printing, specifications & maintenance schedules, Labor Time Guide & Estimator, Diagnostic information and much more.
- AtoZ World Travel – AtoZ World Travel consists of 202 World City Travel Guides of 60+ topics each and 56 World Travel Resources. Each city receives thorough, equal treatment, with full coverage of how to get around, where to go, and what to see.
- Badgerlink – These databases are funded by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction, Division for Libraries, Technology, and Community Learning.
- Consumer Reports – Online access to Consumer Reports ratings. (If you are prompted for your Patron ID, please enter your the barcode number from the back of your SWLS library card.
- Cypress Resume – Resumes made easy. The online resume builder that lets you create professional-quality resumes in three quick and simple steps.
- EBSCO eBooks – Complete editions of ebooks on a variety of subjects in a format that you can use any time and from anywhere.
- Learning Express Library – College prep, jobs, careers, computer skills, test preparation & more.
- Mango Languages – Mango is an online language-learning system that can help you learn languages like Spanish, French, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Mandarin Chinese, Greek, Italian, Russian and more.
Mango Languages is also available as an app for iPods and iPhones and Android devices.
- Rountree Gallery Art Resources
- Public Print Client – The public print client allows patrons to print to the public black\white printer along with the color printer when connected to the public wireless network “Platteville Public Library”. Please see these instructions on how to download, install, and use. Supports Windows XP, Windows 7, and Intel based Macs. Please note that when downloading you may have to allow or ignore security messages by Internet Explorer.