The Library provides wireless printing from laptops, tablets and smartphones.
There are three ways to send print jobs to the Library’s printers:
- Web Portal Method – best for printing saved documents, saved photos, websites
- Email Address Method – best for printing emails or/and email attachments
- Mobile App Method – best for printing photos and websites from mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, Android, Blackberry, or Nook)
Printing Cost: 15¢ per black-and-white page; 50¢ per color page.
To pick up your document, go to the Print Release Terminal at the Platteville Public Library within 3 days.
Print jobs are deleted after 3 days (72 hours).
If you not able to pick up your document within 3 days, you will need to send your job again.
1. Web Portal Method
You can use the web portal to upload documents or photos for printing.
You can also copy and paste a URL into the web portal to print a webpage.
Each wireless printer at the Library has its own web portal with its own web address.
2. E-mail Address Method
Each wireless printer at the Library has its own e-mail address.
To print an email message and/or an attachment, forward or send an email to the desired address below:
|Color Mode||Email Address|
|Black and White Printeremail@example.com|
To print emails in the Library using Library’s Wifi network, please use email apps such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail or Outlook app to email a a print job to the selected printer. Please ask a librarian if you need assistance.
3. Mobile Apps Method
Mobile apps are available for Android & iOS devices.
Download the PrinterOn Mobile App User Guide [PDF]
|App Platform||Version||Supported Devices||Where to Download|
|Android||Requires Android 2.2 or later||
||Get the Android App|
|iOS||Requires iOS 5.0 or later||
||Get the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad App|
Scan QR Codes to save printers on your PrinterOn App
Black & White Printer
Picking up your printed documents
- To pick up your document, go to the Print Release Terminal at the Platteville Public Library within 3 days.
- You will need to know the email address you used to send your print job in order to print out your print job.
- Print jobs under $5.00 may be paid in cash or check only. Coins and bills are accepted; exact change is not required.
- Print jobs over $5.00 may be paid in cash, check, or credit card. See staff for assistance.
- Print jobs are deleted after 3 days (72 hours).
- If you not able to pick up your document within 3 days, you will need to send your job again.
- See library staff if you have any questions about printing at the Library.