- Curbside pickup is now available. Visit our Curbside Pickup page for more information about how curbside pickup works, how to request items, and how to request a bundle of “curbside surprise” books or movies.
- Ebooks and audiobooks are available from Wisconsin’s Digital Library, also known as OverDrive.
- Information about Wisconsin’s Digital Library and other online resources are on our Resources page.
- Our wifi is still on and accessible from outside the building. Park in the small parking lot next to the building on Elm St or in our large back parking lot near the building for the strongest signal. Use caution and remain in your car when using the library wifi.
Returning books and library materials
- The outside bookdrop is now open for returns 24/7.
- The bookdrop is located near the handicap parking spaces in the parking lot behind the library.
- If you need to return kits, artwork, or other items that won’t fit in the bookdrop, please call the library to drop off items during library hours.
- Your returned items will still be on your account for at least 72 hours while we leave them in quarantine before checking them in.
- There will be no fines on checked out items. Items will not need to be renewed.
Your library account
- Don’t have a library card? Apply here for a temporary library card.
- Is your library account expired? Email us at email@example.com
- Have other questions about your library account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donated books and other materials
- Thank you for thinking of the library! Currently, we are unable to take donated books, magazines, movies, or other materials. Please consider taking your items in good condition to the Platteville Thrift Shop, Goodwill Platteville, a Little Free Library near you, or sharing them with a neighbor.