- Ebooks and audiobooks are available from Wisconsin’s Digital Library, also known as OverDrive.
- Information about Wisconsin’s Digital Library and other online resources are on our Resources page.
- Our wifi is still on and accessible from outside the building. Park in the small parking lot next to the building on Elm St or in our large back parking lot near the building for the strongest signal. Use caution and remain in your car when using the library wifi.
- The library bookdrop is locked. Please keep items at home.
- There will be no fines on checked out items. Items will not need to be renewed.
Your library account
- Don’t have a library card? Apply here for a temporary library card.
- Is your library account expired? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have other questions about your library account? Email us at email@example.com.
The library book drop is now locked. Please keep any checked out materials at home. There will be no fines on items.
Effective immediately, the Platteville Public Library will close to the public until further notice to help mitigate the spread of the coronavirus. During the closure, library patrons are encouraged to keep all items that are currently checked out to them. All due dates will be extended, and no late fees will accrue through April 30. Patrons can access ebooks and audiobooks through Wisconsin’s Digital Library available on the Overdrive or Libby apps, learn more about this online resource by visiting wplc.overdrive.com.
As the situation continues to evolve, the Platteville Public Library will follow mandates from Governor Tony Evers, and the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.